viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

The Kids's view


"I was Mr. Scrooge. I liked my character. There were two Scrooges because the part was really long.
We had a lot of fun and we worked so hard. Then we had to choose our costumes and prepare the setting. First we acted for the kids, but it was a disaster, because we didn't know when we had to go in and when we had to stay on stage. But then we acted for our parents. I was so nervous! It was good. Everybody did it very well and the parents that came liked it very much."
Sara
 

“I played Man Two. I was in the future with Man One, talking about Scrooge. I liked my part a lot because I only spoke three times and I didn’t have problems to memorize my part! I liked the play because it was very funny and we laughed a lot during rehearsals.
Carlos

 
“I played Narrator 2. My part was long but it wasn’t difficult. I also helped my teacher with the curtain. I thinks that people who did it better were Sara and Guille because they were the main characters. People think that the paly was fantastic and good. I don’t like acting, but I think just the same as my classmates do.”
Alicia
 

“I played the first part of the main character, Scrooge. I liked the play, I love acting and my character was really good for that. I think we did a very good job. We also made very nice crafts for the background. They were really original.”

Guillermo

 
“My part was Boy 1. He was a boy who was walking on the street. Suddenly Scrooge shouts at him and gives him money to buy a turkey. It took us a long time to prepare the play, we’ve been working for two months. I liked it, but I don’t want to act again, I don’t like people watching me.”
Jenni

 
“I played the Ghost of Christmas Past. I was going with Scrooge and visited his past life: the school he attended, his house… The first time we acted it was a disaster because we didn’t know when to go on stage or when to go out, but the second time was much better. I liked the play a lot, my favourite actor was Guille.”
Anxo

 
“My part was Bob Cratchit, Scrooge’s clerk. He is a poor clerk with a wife and kids, earning the minimal salary. Mrs. Cratchit and him don’t have enough money to buy food, so in the end Scrooge buys a turkey for the family. I liked my part because I like acting in plays, but I didn’t know about that because I had never done it in English before!”
Jessica

 
“The play was funny and amusing. I played the Ghost of Christmas Present and had to memorize one and a half pages. I prepared my part a lot, so that people would enjoy it.
 
Jacobo

 
"My character was the Woman. She was young Scrooge's girlfriend. I only had three lines to learn, I had a lot of exams and I couldn't study for the play. My favourite activity was painting the background."
Helena

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario